Q2A Blog tool is a premium blog plugin which enables Blogs like wordpress in your Question2Answer website.
Here are the key benefits you are going to get when you install on your website.
Users can Post Blogs and Engage
Your users have more knowledge than you think. If you give them a chance, they can create awesome content for you. With this plugin, you can allow your users to post new blogs on your website. Your users get nice content from community and you start engaging more audience.
Users can share their thoughts on the blog post via comments. When you want, you can turn off the comment on a post by closing the post. If you don’t like any posts you can hide them or delete them permanently from the system.
Draft now and Publish later
This plugin is also provides a way to create a draft post, so that you don’t have to post the content upon your convenience. Admin and moderators has access to draft posts as well, in case your user want to have them reviewed with you before they hit the publish button.
You can choose featured posts and pin them to the home page. Did you know, you can even set the featured blog posts page as your home page. Check this post to know how to do the setup.
All the posts can be categorized with Blog category and blog tags. This provides easy access to topics your potential users might be interested in. And yes, even you can create subcategories. These categories and tags for blogs are completely different from the ones in main Q2A. So there is no overlap between Q2A and the blogging platform.
If you are not happy with what they post, you always can have them them with your moderators.
Customize as per your taste
This provides tons of options in the admin panel, so that you can tailor it as per your needs. You can choose the layout to use, you can choose your own favorite editor, you can choose custom permissions. You can even change the base URL of the blogs to posts or notes what ever you like.
Q2A Blog tool provides, custom permission system to define who can do what on the blogging area. It does not interfere with the main Q2A permissions.
Hassle-free Installations and Upgrades
When you download this plugin, you get everything in one package. Just you need to place the plugin then under qa-plugin directory and enable from the Admin Panel -> Plugins section. The automatic installation system will prompt you do some auto database schema updates and create all default settings. Then you can tweak the admin settings for blogs as per your needs. And now you are all set!!
We have not done a single core hack, so you dont have to worry about changing core Q2A files to run this script.
Still not happy with the product. You can find the demo here…
Our users were very happy with this product, you can see their reviews here.
Attaching some screenshots…
1. Admin Panel Posting options
2. Admin Panel Viewing
Get this plugin today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes this plugin supports Q2A 1.8+ versions.
This plugin works well with Q2A provided plugins. However it is not tested with all other third party plugins
Installation instructions will be provided but not installation support.
Yes bug fixes will be provided on basis of the priority.
No Sorry. The plugin works well with Q2A and demo link also provided. So if it does not work on your website then something wrong with the setup or other plugin interference. As it is a digital item, the refund can not be processed.
Only PayPal is accepted.
Changes in version v1.6.1
- Added next / previous button for the blog posts
- Fixed the Ads widget
- Added recent comments page
- Re-organized the source code files
- Added nested comments, which allows users to reply to certain comments in a threaded manner (Limitation, as of 1.6.1 the user can submit only one reply. If he clicks twice, it becomes a normal commit.)
- Fixed comment count issue if the post have some hidden comments
- Fixed static content loading issue when version upgrades
- Fixed issue comment edit, show and hiding for 1.8 version of q2a
- Fixed js issue with q2a 1.8 (was due to jQuery upgrade)
- Performance improvements
- Fixed the version upgrade issue for fresh installations
- Fixed issue while creating multiple subcategories
- Improved script for ajax calls
- Added Comment and replies. Now replies to a comment will be shown in nested fashion
- Lang fix for the blog draft admin
- Fix for the warn on leave for the Donut theme
- Fixed search bar for the Donut theme
- Fixed event when a post is published from draft
- Redirect to correct URL if the post title has changed
- Fixed the layout issue
- Fixed PHP warning on Moderate page
Changes in version v1.5.1
- Improved CSS file selection logic
- Improved layout for Cleanstrap theme
- Fixed masonry layout for heavily loaded images
Changes in version v1.5.0
- Profile bug fix if the user has not confirmed his email address
- Warn on leave if the user has not submitted the post /comment
- Fixed Admin Blog/moderate page new moderate post reject botton
- Fixed layer issue in Q2A Version 1.7
- Added Cleanstrap theme support
- Added Donut theme support
- Added Smart autoload which loads the older q2a files automatically without any extra configuration
- Added Fix for URL structure which support to configure the plural page
- Added one click delete option in the posts
- Removed unwanted dev code
Changes in version v1.4.5
- Drafts link fix
- Drafts page permission fix
- Canonical URL fix
- improved SEO
- Several other minor bug fix and performance improvements
Changes in version v1.4.2
- added XML SiteMap for blog posts , blog categories and tags
- Improved SEO with XML Sitemaps
- added Ads widget on all blog pages
- added ads before blog post and after blog post
- added category page link suggestions
- added masonry page layout . Looks pretty good even if the posts are of different height on Featured blog post
- added Recent comments widget
- added separate options for choosing number of posts in featured page
- added ability to view / hide post edited / hidden and reshown messages
- better look in Snow theme
- Enhancements on SnowFlat theme
- Better compactibility with 1.6.3
- Few other bug fixes and performance improvements
Changes in version v1.2.2
- Added Related posts widget
- Added Recent Posts widget
- Added Recent Posts widget
- Updated category error message
- Show/Hide comment count on post page
- Show post count on user profile page
- Improved stats reindexing
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Initial version v1.0.0
- Users can post blogs on the website
- All posts can be edited , hidden , hidden , commented , moderated
- Facility of creating a draft post which can be published later . Untill published no other users (Except Moderator , Expert and Admin ) can see the post . Special users may have permission to Edit or Publish or Delete the Drafts
- Email notification on commenting and when a post goes to moderation queue
- Full customization of All the features from admin panel
- separate tags , categories , Sub Categories for blogs
- Posts page for all category and tags
- you are free to choose editor of your choice
- Mark , unmark a post as featured , and a special featured page
- permission based . Admin can set restrictions on posting blogs
- Closing posts . Once closed post will not accept any comments
- Hide , reshow blog posts and delete posts
- Moderate the blogs , Approve and Reject posts
- Search Module – You can all the Search Blog posts
- Not even a single core hack
- Very simple Installation
- Compatible with Q2A 1.6.3+
- flexibility to choose your own base URL for blogs such as (blogs , notes , posts)